Monday, June 18, 2012

Workout Log: Monday June 18, 2012

I feel lazy and not too good for a few days. I did not exercise much and today as well. I can not go my normal strength. I can do only soft exercise. I want to recover my health from back and leg injury, so I decide to do light weight but many reps again. I start my exercise with barbell squat. Even though I do just warm up weight, my back start to feel pain again. My husband recommended me to do high bar squat instead. I had to keep my back tight and straight. I felt a bit better than my first set (lower bar squat).

In addition, my next exercise for today is barbell bench press. Honestly, I do not like bench press too much. I feel like it is a bit difficult to do. I can not lift much weight for this exercise. I down the weight to 70 lbs and I try to do perfect form with this weight. I can do it perfectly, so I plan to lift higher next time.

Moreover, my last exercise is barbell deadlift. I know this exercise is a bit easier. Most people can lift heavier with this exercise. I know some younger and lighter than me can lift heavier than me. I try to catch them up too. I will try my best. :)

Barbell Squat

  • 45 lbs: 20

High Barbell Squat

  • 45 lbs: 20
  • 75 lbs: 10
  • 100 lbs: 5,5,5

Barbell Bench Press

  • 45 lbs: 15
  • 60 lbs: 5
  • 70 lbs: 5,5,5,5,5

Barbell Deadlift

  • 75 lbs: 10
  • 100 lbs: 10
  • 140 lbs: 3,3,3

No comments:

Post a Comment