Thursday, June 14, 2012

Cooking: Baked Chicken with Homemade Mashed Potatoes


Nowadays, chickens are cooked and prepared in so many ways. Fast food chickens have been one of our favorites but it's not that healthy. Normally, we buy them for the taste and for convenience when we do not have time to cook. Fast food chickens contain a lot of cholesterol which cause health problem. Chicken can be cooked in so many techniques such as frying, steaming, roasting, jerking, baking, barbequing, etc. I like baking chicken most.

Baked chicken is a healthy and delicious dish. It is very tender and tasty. I like to season with some soy sauce, pepper and black pepper. Sometime I add herbs or other spices to give the chicken more flavors. Some people like to have skin on when baking, but for me I like to rip it out. I do not want an extra fat even though it helps my chicken more juicy and more flavor.

My baking directions are so simple. I just wrap seasoning chickens with foil and then bake in the preheat oven (preheat at 350 degree Fahrenheit) for 50-60 minutes. When the chickens finished, they are very tender. You can have baked chickens with some homemade mashed potatoes, french fries, salad or bread.


No comments:

Post a Comment