Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Cooking: Omelet Breakfast Recipe


Recently, I start my day with omelet for breakfast. Omelet is so easy to make and tastes so  delicious. I try different ingredients and they turn out good. Sometime I want to eat cheesier, so I  add some cheese to omelet and let it melt a bit. I like cheese smell.

My husband does not want to have any carbohydrate in the morning, so he prefers to have omelet in the morning. I think it is a good breakfast high in protein.

Recipe for my omelet

  • 1-2 eggs large
  • small onion,, chopped (can less or more)
  • tomatoes, chopped
  • mixed vegetable (frozen or coleslaw)
  • light soy sauce 1 teaspoon for 2 eggs
  • black pepper to taste
  • pepper
  • some meat

Preparation

  1. Heat the pan and pour oil 
  2. Cracked eggs and then beat it in bowl with wire whisk or fork.
  3. Add light soy sauce, chopped onion, chopped tomatoes and pepper.
  4. Pour mix ingredients to the pan and reduce heat to medium. Adding meat on top of egg and then cooking one side until dry and loosened from surface.
  5. When egg almost done, roll it and serve with black pepper on top.






No comments:

Post a Comment